GARMIN 55O REMOTE ONLY
The PRO 550 Transmitter/Handheld can be paired up to any Garmin PT10 Dog Device and uses the tried and true "tube-shaped" design that trainers have come to love, but is easy to operate (and master) 1-handed so you can keep your eyes on your dog at all times, even while switching between stimulation levels and dogs.
The control buttons comfortably line up in the hand for fingertip control. A 2 ½-inch fixed transmitter antenna eliminates the threat of a lost or broken antenna while delivering up to 1 mile range.
It's tough, water-resistant (rated IPX7), and long-lasting design is built to withstand all the blows, bumps, and sloppy conditions of training and hunting.
Features a long-lasting, rechargeable, lithium-ion battery. A battery life indicator on the transmitter lets you know when to recharge the system.
The color-coded dog selection switch on the PRO 550 handheld allows you to determine which dog is receiving correction. Pairing the dogs’ collar color to the color of the selection switch helps you keep track of which dog is receiving stimulation or tone. Additional 3/4 inch polyurethane-coated accessory collars are sold separately.
- Measures 1.8"W x 8.2"H x 2.1"D (4.5 x 20.8 x 5.4 cm)
- Weighs 7.8 oz (221 g)
- Range: 1 mile
- Multi-dog compatibility: 3
- AutoRise bark correction mode: yes
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery has a life of approximately 80 hours
- Waterproof rated IPX7 and floats
- Vibration correction: yes
- Tone correction: yes (dedicated button)
- Accessory unit activation: yes
In the Box
- PRO 550 handheld
- AC adapter